Christmas Extended Returns Policy: If you purchase an item online at Obeyclothing.com.au between the 12th of November 2020 and Sunday 18th December 2020 you automatically qualify for our Christmas returns policy and can return your item(s) for a refund or exchange up until January 18th 2021.
Obey Clothing Australia can provide an exchange or refund for your order if unworn and in original condition within 4 weeks of purchase.
All you need to do is:
1) Send us an email with your order number to let us know your preference for either exchange or refund
2) Head to our returns portal here - https://return.auspost.com.au/GLOBE_INTERNATIONAL to generate a Returns Label
3) Package and post your Return at an Australia Post outlet or Post Box and please include your original invoice with a note explaining whether you were after a refund or exchange.
4) When we see that your return has delivered to our warehouse and this shows on the tracking advice, we will go ahead and process your return.
5) You will receive an email confirmation once your exchange/refund has been processed.
Please be advised that due to the current COVID-19 situation across Australia we are experiencing a slight delay in processing of returns, but our online team are available via email and phone if you have any questions about the status of your return.
Please make sure you place any labels stickers on the outside of the parcel (not directly on the box). Please note that returns will not be accepted if stickers are stuck directly on any product packaging as all returns need to be received in a re-sellable condition.
** Returns and exchanges are not available for free or promotional items. If a free or promotional item is deemed faulty, we will offer a suitable replacement.